1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Genz Benz GB410T. Made in USA 4x10! Upstate NY sale but willing to ship.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ds1, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Owner: Ish Guitars, Inc. Owner: Ish Case, Inc
    I also have an Aguilar GS210 cab, SKB rack, and Vintage Pedulla Pentabuzz 5 Fretless for sale. PM me for details, I will give you a deal if you buy this cab and something else too!

This cab is a warrior. A great sounding, well built, nice looking cab. I have used it for many years and it has never failed me. No, it is not a super-high-end Bergantino, but it a seriously solid sounding amp. If your looking for a great cab that isn't build in China and will last you a long time without spending $1000, this is the cab for you!

USA Made, handles 400 watts RMS at 8ohms with adjustable tweeter! It is in good condition overall, but it has been used. The carpeting has come a little unglued in one section on the rear, but you probably won't even notice it in the pictures. If its that big of deal, I will spray glue it back on for you! ;) I REALLY like this cab, it has been with me through my entire bass playing career; but after some updates to my rig, I just plain don't need it anymore.

Please feel free to PM me or call 315-200-3262 with any questions or for more pictures. PRICE DROP! Asking only $299 OBO for a cash local deal, or $299 plus actual shipping if you are not local. Willing to ship anywhere!

file-14. file-15. file-16. file-17. file-19.

2. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Bump!

3. Shipping quote to 93291, please?

4. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Looks like its going to be about $87... Thats a lot better than I thought considering its coast to coast!

Let me know if you are interested or not.

5. Thanks for the quote, but I'm rethinking the whole reasoning for my flipping cabs right now and so will pass on this one.

6. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Alright no problem!