Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Genz Benz GBE600

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kcjazzbass, Aug 17, 2003.

1. kcjazzbass

kcjazzbass

Aug 9, 2003
    Kansas City
    Anyone using a GBE600? I am thinking about buying one.

I would really appreciate some reviews and opinions!

I play church and jazz primarily. Every now and then, I rock a bit.

Thanks a lot.

kcjazzbass

2. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Sweet head that is versatile enough to pull off gigging each of the musical styles that you mentioned very well.

3. mojo jojo

mojo jojo

Aug 17, 2003
    okie ville
    speaking of the GBE600 does anybody know where you can buy one online? Everywhere that i have looked only carries genz benz combos.

4. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Not a lot of dealers stock the Genz Benz line. :( Try my man Gary out at GuitarX. He's a Benz dealer and I'm sure that he would happy for the chance to try to work out something for you. If you do go with one, make sure that you get that optional footswitch.

5. squire_pwr

squire_pwr

Apr 15, 2003
    San Diego, CA.
    I have a GBE400, but I got it off of ebay. I'm happy with the purchace financially, but I have yet to actually use it since I don't have a cab and it doesn't have a headphone jack. I'd try using the fx send but I don't think it'd have enough juice for headphones. :meh: I hear they're sweet amps though!!! Can't wait to get my cab! Also, www.basspalace.com sells GB gear if you wanna try them out.