1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genz Benz/MarkBass/Other micro amp/Neo cab/combo users?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by munkeyfish, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Are you guys mainly using Active Pick-ups/Electronics or passive or both with these amps? Do they seem to work with one or the other better than the other?

2. Both sound great with either IMO. The input impedance on either line of heads (I believe 500kohm for both) seems fine for passive basses.

3. Fretlessboy

Fretlessboy

Nov 29, 2007
    St Augustine Florida
    Endorsing artist GENZ BENZ/HERCULES STANDS/XSonics
    Agree

4. VroomVroom

VroomVroom Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF Bay Area, CA
    All active on my end...no complaints whatsoever. I'm still just asking myself what took me so long to climb on this bandwagon. I'm in love with the GB combo, and even more so with the amp sitting on top of a coupla' Aguilar GS112's.

5. That sounds like a KILLER rig there! :D

I'm leaning hard on a GB rig or if at the least, head. From all my reading here about how great the amps are and the customer service they have, pluse talking w/ Agedhorse via PM last spring, he seems real great.