Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Genz Benz NEOX-210T

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BPotyk, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Has anyone had a chance to check these out yet? Or are they even in stores yet? I'm wondering how this cab would match up with the 212. The 212 rocks! Anyway just looking for info.

B

2. hasbeen

hasbeen Commercial User

Sep 23, 2004
    Vice President, KMC Music. Warwick U.S. distribution
    I'm afraid they aren't in stores yet. We showed it at this Summer NAMM but our speaker supplier is hasn't delivered our speakers yet....very soon.

3. Thanks Hasbeen. I'm looking forward to hopefully picking one up.
    Had you had a chance to mass around with one? Number wise it looks like the 212 except it doesn't go as deep. Thanks for the info.
    B

4. Aenema

Aenema

Apr 18, 2001
    Michigan
    i saw em on the website and couldnt find them for sale anywhere. this explains why. :p

5. hasbeen

hasbeen Commercial User

Sep 23, 2004
    Vice President, KMC Music. Warwick U.S. distribution
    yes, as the product manager I have lots of time on all the product before we release it to the market.

10's vs. 12's- It definetly has the same overall tone but yes, it doesn't go quite as low as the 12's. If I just played a four string I'd gig with the 2x10. I play five and six quite a bit though and I find 12's to be the best for that low B. More lows then 10's and faster responding than 15's.