SOLD Genz Benz NeoX 212-T (tolex) - Price Adjusted

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CJL, Mar 8, 2016.

1. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    Offering for sale my Genz Benz NeoX 212-T cabinet. This cab sounds great and is in great shape. It is rated at 600 watts and 4 Ohms. Only reason for selling is that I have recently traded for a pair of modular cabinets so this one is not being used.

I have installed a telescoping quick release handle on the back so that you can tilt the cabinet back and roll it like a suitcase. This handle works really well and makes good use of the built in wheels. The cabinet is in great shape with no rips or dings in the tolex.

Price is $500 and the price is firm. I will ship if the buyer pays actual shipping costs. I get a good discount on shipping and will pass the discount on to the buyer. Shipping is even less if I can send it to a commercial address instead of a residence. Thanks for looking.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  2. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Added a new photo of the back showing that the "ding" was actually dirt and has now been removed.

3. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Adjusted the price down to $500 based on researching other similar sales.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 3, 2021