1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz NeoX 212T - Tolex Cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by peabody, Feb 13, 2016.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price:
    To be honest, I hadn't planned on selling this for awhile, but I've had a few inquiries about it, so I thought I'd see if someone might be interested...

I have for sale a Genz Benz NeoX 212T. The cab is in great shape and has the tolex cover. This is a great cab with two 12" speakers, very lightweight, and best of all, this cab will knock your socks off. It comes with a custom made, slip cover from LeCover (non-padded). It has seen very little use and is in great shape.

From the Genz Benz website...
    FEATURES

GNX 12300 Neodymium Loudspeaker
    Our custom designed 12" Neodymium cast frame Loudspeaker is rated at 300 watts RMS and utilizes a 2 1/2" aluminum edge-wound high temperature voice coil. The 7 oz Neodymium magnet assembly is encased in a large heat sink structure for exceptional cooling. The paper cone, spider and dust cap have been calibrated to deliver the low frequency support and mid range articulation that today's bassist demand.
    Dual Edge Porting
    Integrated into the cabinet design is a unique "Dual Edge" porting system which places a shelf port in each corner of the baffle face, forming an "X" across the radiating surface of the enclosure for increased low frequency support and projection.
    BASS CABINET CROSSOVER
    All Genz Benz bass cabinets offer 1/4" and Speakon® connections, along with a variable tweeter level control for flexible connection options and additional tone shaping.
    • Parallel Inputs - Two 1/4" full range inputs are provided. Either one may be used for input from the bass amp. Use these two inputs when 'daisy-chaining' 2 cabinets together.
    • Full Range Speakon® Input - We recommend using this input with the appropriate cable when connecting to a high powered bass amp - 400 watts or more.
    • Tweeter Level Control - This controls the amount of signal to the tweeter. We recommend starting with the control at 50%. Then balance the tweeter output to the cabinet's speaker output in combination with your instrument's pick-up tone and amplifier clarity.
    Power Handling RMS - 600 W
    Frequency ±/ 10db - 42-18K Hz
    Sensitivity 1W/1M - 101 db
    Nominal Impedence - 4 ohm
    Crossover Point - 4 K Hz
    Weight - 53 Lbs.
    Dimensions (HxWxD) - 31" x 21 1/4" x 16 1/2"

Price is $475 + shipping...payable through PayPal or a USPS Money Order. Contact me with a shipping quote.

You can "Conversation" me, or shoot me an e-mail to peabody59@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks!

P1020386_zpshkb1pu2u.
    P1020388_zpsjzlv5j1x.
    P1020389_zpsknpjntza.
    P1020387_zpsmoyjxhkz.
    P1020385_zps3v4boahb.

2. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    ....and sold! Thanks everyone for your interest.