Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Genz Benz rig for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by xcental34x, Jun 27, 2004.

1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    After long thought I've decided to go back to a GK rig. I've only had this for a month or two.

Genz Benz GBE 600 head-EXC condition minus a couple of dinged knobs, scratch on the logo, and slightly bent rack ears. 625 watts at 2 ohms. 5 band eq, 3 band active boost, tube and FET preamps. Comes with 2 button footswitch to switch and mix preamps. I'm asking $550 plus shipping.

Genz Benz 610T-XB2 cabinet-mint condition. I drove all the way out across Arkansas to pick this thing up. handles 900 watts. 4 ohms. speakon and 1/4 inputs and tweeter attentuator. tilt back roll design. $600. Local sale preferred, but will drive within reasonable distance. I will see about shipping, but it could get pricey.

I will sell both the whole rig together for $1050.

I would prefer money order for payment on this one, or cold hard cash for local sale. I might entertain trades for other amps, but I'm pretty set on what I want.

2. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    $550 for the cabinet or $1050 for both.

3. Man, that was such a sweet setup. Why in the world would you want to sell such a cool rig???

Also, do you mind sending me some pics? southtownflyer@msn.com

I actually am looking into a similar setup and wanted to check the cosmetic effect of the amp.

Thanks dude!! Good luck with the thing!

4. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    The head was sold yesterday. Sorry I thought this was another thread lost in the art of time.

The cab is still available. I'm going to be asking $500. Preferable local sale, but if you're anywhere near the area of Chattanooga, I will going there next week, and I'd willing to arrange a meeting.

I'm only selling cause I'm being offered an amazing deal on a brand new GK rig and I've just realized that I prefer the colored, sterile sound.

~Patrick