Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Genz Benz, Rocktron, Lotus, etc...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HamOnTheCob, Sep 19, 2005.

1. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Hey guys, I have a baby on the way, and I'm having money trouble, so I'm getting rid of some stuff. If you don't like my prices, feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer. I'd rather not trade, as that would defeat the purpose of selling this stuff to raise money for the baby on the way.

Please note: prices include shipping in the 48 contiguous states. Shipping to other areas may cost more, and will be tacked on accordingly. Thanks!

Genz-Benz GB210T-XB (a pair of 'em) - $285 shipped EACH or $550 shipped for BOTH (lowered from $325/$600)
    These are amazing 2x10 cabs, I just don't need them anymore. Great shape. Sound excellent. No tears in the carpet, no cracks on the plastic corners. Horn works perfectly in each cab. Each is 250W @ 8 ohms.
    Click Here for Pictures

Lotus L-80 acoustic guitar - $75 shipped (lowered from $150)
    Made in the 70s I think. I don't know a whole lot about it, but my grandpa always had it around and I never play it, so it's on its way out if anyone wants it. Sounds good. Needs new strings. Comes with a chipboard case.

Kyser quick-release trigger Capo for guitar - $10 shipped
    Like new. Black. $16 new. I lost mine, so I bought another one, and then found the original one. Altogether, I think I have 3 and only need 1.

Rocktron Pro-Rax CRS Chorus - $50 shipped (lowered from $60)
    I bought this 1/2 rack unit for my rack setup, but I've gone away from a rack setup now so I don't need this around. Comes with power adapter.

Ibanez Soundtank Bass Chorus - $50 shipped
    I bought this several years ago, but I never used it as a stomp box. I always used it for recording only. Sounds great and works well. Excellent cosmetic condition as well. Operates on 9V battery. You can also use a power adapter with it, but I don't have one to include in the deal.

MEC Gold J pickups (passive) - $40 shipped
    These were in my Streamer LX5. There's nothing wrong with them or anything, I just upgraded my entire electronics package to a 3-band system from a Streamer Stage II, and I don't need the extra pickups. They sound great. Both are bridge length by the way.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. Pics to follow when I get a chance!

Thank you, and I sincerely appreciate the help!
    Jake

2. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Hey guys, I lowered some prices and added an Ibanez bass chorus.

Thanks guys,
    Jake