Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Genz Benz Series 2 amp - $275 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MJ5150, Apr 8, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    275 watts at 8ohms, and 350 watts at 4ohms.

I picked up this amp from Jorg Schroeder right around Christmas 2004. It is an excellent amp, with zero problems. Aside from some scratches on the bottom, it is in mint condition. I got the case from Puarija shortly after I got the amp. It is also in mint condition.

Here is a link to pictures: GB Amp.

I will ship it to your door for $275. Also entertaining trade offers on pre-amps, or Epifani cabs. I can add cash to the right cab or preamp.

-Mike

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I forgot to mention that I will knock off $25 for a local deal. $25 off for anyone between Seattle and Sacramento too!!

-Mike

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hey...just so you guys now, I have spent more on this gear than I am asking for it right now. I am into it for $300. So, am I stupid? I like to think not. Just trying to make a good deal available to someone out there. It is a warm, loud amp in awesome shape.

I'd like to keep this in the TB family.

-Mike

4. jsbach1982

jsbach1982

Feb 11, 2005
    Denton, TX
    You have PM.

-Jono

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Still available...

Let me make a couple things clear:

#1) I am already losing money on this deal. Please do not PM me to offer a lower price.

#2) With all the chargeback scams on eBay involving Paypal, I will not accept any credit card payments. Bank transfers, cash, and USPS money orders only. The only exception to this are the few TBers I know well enough to trust. To make this deal even sweeter, I will knock off $10 to those paying with cash or money order.

I apologize for being so cranky, and having to post all kind of rules about buying my gear. I'm not looking to pay my mortgage with this money. I'm not trying to get over on someone with this transaction. I only want to pass on a deal for someone to get into a good quality bass amp. It's been owned by other TB'ers, including one who is "famous" now. :D

Other than that, feel free to PM me.

-Mike

6. Just one question... are you asking 275 or 300? Your second post there confuses me.

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    No problems.

The price is $275 shipped anywhere in the 48 states. If I do not have to ship the amp, then you can have it for $250.

-Mike

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Try again....

-Mike

9. TheLarch

TheLarch Supporting Member

pm sent

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I replied to you fine sir.

Just so you all know.....the amp weighs 34 pounds in the rack case. It is all solid state, no tube anywhere. You'd swear there was one though if you played it.

-Mike

11. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    The Genz Benz is now sold.

It is going to stay in the TB family. Thank you Stephen.

-Mike