1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 10T - RELIST!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bherman, Jan 16, 2017.

1. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    Price:
    $475
    Up for sale is the legendary Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 10T combo in mint condition. Have only used this as my in-house practice amp and as much as I love this little amp, would rather see it in someone's hands who can use it for gigs. This little 18 lb. combo is a terrific amp for small gigs and rehearsals. It sounds great and puts out an enormous amount of clear sound for its size! Comes with a padded Arriba case.

Info from Genz-Benz is here: Shuttle Series | GENZ BENZ
    Price is $475 shipped to CONUS. Not interested in any trades - thinning out the surplus gear.

IMG_0352.JPG IMG_0353.JPG

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  2. Joebone

Joebone Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Los Angeles
    One of my all-time favorite pieces of bass equipment - love mine - and with a cover!

Enthusiastic bump...

bherman likes this.
  3. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    I have this combo - and the 110 extension cab - and it's great. I have debated selling and trying something new, but it's just so darn small, loud and light.

4. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    What? It's a perfect practice rig. Loud enough, goes low, and is 18 pounds. What are you thinking of for a practice rig?

5. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    For sure. Great head.

I have never been a big "need a back up" guy but maybe don't gig as hard/regularly as others. I'm guessing if the Magellan is anything like the Shuttle it is basically indestructible.

For sure. Easily one the things in my "career" that I have looked at, picked up and played that has really blown my mind. I also really loved the Neo-Pak amp, too.

bherman likes this.
  6. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    :cool:

7. bherman

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    Decided to put this little guy back up for sale. New price, $475 shipped to CONUS. Had lots of interest but pulled the plug before making a sale. So if you are looking, act fast before I change my mind again!

tallboybass likes this.
  8. TroubadourDrew

TroubadourDrew

May 15, 2016
    Pm sent.

9. bherman

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    ON HOLD pending payment

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017