1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 And Padded Bag.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by 6stringbassist, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6stringbassist

6stringbassist

Jul 9, 2007
    UK.
    This is an as new Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 and is complete with a padded Genz Benz gig bag.

As much as I love this amp I'm thinking that maybe something with two channels would be more useful.

I'm also playing EUB now, and I don't want to keep having to unplug one instrument to plug in another all the time. The logical answer is an A/B box pedal, a good one ('cos I'm a fussy devil where sound is concerned), will set me back about £100. But that's more to carry about etc, and I want to keep things simple.

This is about 6 weeks old I guess, and in mint condition.

It sounds fantastic and weighs just over two pounds, it throws out 300 watts at 4 ohms. I've used it in a jazz setting playing with drums, guitar, keyboards and a three peice horn section into a Bergantino 1x12, I didn't need to turn it up anymore than halfway. It's so clean that it just cuts through.

I'd be looking for about £325 including EU shipping.

2. 6stringbassist

6stringbassist

Jul 9, 2007
    UK.
    Bump and a price drop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.