1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Genz-Benz Shuttle 3.0 (FS/FT)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by naturalkinds, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Up for sale or trade is my Genz-Benz Shuttle 3.0. It has not been gigged, and is in fantastic cosmetic shape, minus some fingerprinting and barely visible nicks -- not to mention perfect functional shape. I am unloading this because I have upgraded to a more powerful amplifier.

The amp is remarkably small. I have never seen anything quite like this. It fits perfectly in the front pouch of my Fender gig bag, with room to spare for my Simandl music book. It weighs a remarkable 2.75 lbs. And this amp is a feat of technology not only because its footprint is tiny, but because it sounds fantastic. It has that warm, hi-fi Genz-Benz sound, and, as you can tell by the settings on my EQ, required very little tweaking for me to get my Markbass 2x10 singing with it.

My feedback is limited here, but you are welcome to look me up on eBay under this same username. I have made a hearty handful of sales like this in the past!

I am asking $300, including shipping to the lower 48. Money orders are preferred, though I can also work PayPal. Local pickup is welcome, but I am not really in a position to meet you a median location, as my car is functionally AWOL. Trades will be considered, too. In particular, I am on the hunt for a Markbass gig bag (for my Little Mark II) and Markbass cabinets. Would also be interested in Schroeder and Epifani cabinets (especially with small speakers). I will be happy to throw in some cash if the trade is right. I am also looking for a smaller iPod, Speakon cables, preamp/DI pedals, OPBs, Manhasset music stands and DR strings. No basses, please.

3414686562_2c9fc76a11.

3413875527_23e7050c7a.

3414675076_1a99c545d5.

3414669582_b3619d97b8.

3414700932_30c8a81d47.

3413902489_b243efeec5.

2. Maj. Lee FUBAR

Maj. Lee FUBAR Supporting Member

PM Sent!!! :hyper:

3. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Sold pending payment. Thanks TB! Possibly the quickest sale ever! (I will close the thread the instant the deal has been finalized.)

4. If deal falls through let me know. I will pay immediately with paypal. jay Reynolds

5. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Sold to Maj. Lee FUBAR. Thanks Bill!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.