1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by angrydad, Mar 14, 2008.

1. angrydad

angrydad

Jul 31, 2004
    annville,pa.
    Price Change
    Shuttle 3.0 $530 shipped, U.S. only
    What?!!!:eek:...Yes, that's right. I tried one of the combos at a local dealer, loved it. The owner allowed me to plug the head into my Dr. Bass 1x15, loved it even more. Ordered the head only.
    In the time it's taken to recieve it ( 2 weeks), I've picked up a "variety" show gig which requires that I use three very different sounding basses : a deep 5 string, a nasally fretless five, and, an acoustic bass. I've been using my Yamaha BBT, with a pre set channel for each bass. Works great. I, of course,can get a GREAT tone for each bass with the Genz Benz, I just don't have time on stage to adjust the EQ with each bass change. I'm one of those "if I don't use it, I don't keep it" types. So, rather than have this one sit in my music room, I'm letting it go. I just recieved it today, so it is brand new. I will send in the warranty (transferable), so that it isn't void after 10 days of purchase. U.S.A sales only. $530 shipped. Money order only.

2. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Can you provide the receipt for warranty purposes?

3. PM sent

4. angrydad

angrydad

Jul 31, 2004
    annville,pa.
    All PM'S have been replied to.

5. angrydad

angrydad

Jul 31, 2004
    annville,pa.
    bump

6. LuvMusic

LuvMusic

Aug 18, 2007
    Oak Park, IL
    Shuttle 3.0 $550 shipped, U.S. only

Just and FYI....MF is selling these for $549.00 including shipping.

7. angrydad

angrydad

Jul 31, 2004
    annville,pa.
    Hey folks,
    It has been brought to my attention that the good folks over at Musicians Friend are offering this puppy for $549 shipped...so, I'm offering my new Shuttle for $530 shipped.:hyper:

8. angrydad

angrydad

Jul 31, 2004
    annville,pa.
    Wow...I'm surprised this is still here:eek:. It's sitting in it's box in my music room, waiting for a new home:smug:. It's a great head that I wouldn't be heart broken, keeping, I just know it's not going to get much play time any time soon. It definitely gets a more' hi-fi" tone than my BBT, but for now, that one's payin' the mortgage.