1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0, Bag, NeoX 212T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by padenski, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padenski

padenski

Feb 19, 2008
    Landenberg, PA
    Up for sale is my Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0. This amp has been treated well and in great shape. I purchased it new from a local shop. The head works perfectly and will ship in original box. Aesthetically there is nothing wrong with it aside from some scratches on the bottom from the handle on the NeoX 112T. I have added felt feet so it sits firmer on cabinets with a top handle. I'm asking $495 shipped for head in original box w/ manual. Shipping to the lower 48 only and payments accepted via PayPal only. Please ask any and all questions you may have and I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Again, there is nothing wrong with this amp, I'm just "upgrading" to the 9.0. Thank you!

Also for sale is a NeoX212T in excellent shape with a LeCover. This cabinet sounds great and is in excellent shape (cover really helps). The crossover was replaced with a new factory part from Genz Benz. I have the original box for shipping. Only selling since I have an Uber 212. $500 shipped to the lower 48.

Package deals will be made!

Only Trade considered is for a Lakland 55-02, maple board only, LH3 Electronics

Bag is sold.

2. padenski

padenski

Feb 19, 2008
    Landenberg, PA
    Bumpity

3. PatrickEdmonds

PatrickEdmonds

Jan 3, 2006
    pm'd on the bag

4. padenski

padenski

Feb 19, 2008
    Landenberg, PA
    PM's Replied

5. padenski

padenski

Feb 19, 2008
    Landenberg, PA
    All PM's Replied.

For the NeoX 212T Delivery: Live almost midway between Philly & Baltimore. Willing to meet up to 100 miles.

6. padenski

padenski

Feb 19, 2008
    Landenberg, PA
    Updated prices!

7. padenski

padenski

Feb 19, 2008
    Landenberg, PA
    Shuttle 6.0 Sold

THANKS!

Thread Status: