1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genz-Benz shuttle 6.0 or Markbass LM II

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Gröt, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Gröt

Gröt

May 1, 2008
    Hi !

If i had the cash for it i would probably buy both of these ones, but i guess i have to choose between them :meh:

So if you have any opinions about them i would be happy if you would share them :hyper:

I will use 2x12 speaker at 4 ohm to get max output of them. Probably Genz-Benz or maybe Aguilar.

I want a clean sound when playing loud, but at the same a warm tube sound at times when soloing.

Peace,

/Gröt
    Gothenburg
    Sweden

2. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
  3. phat daddy

phat daddy

Jun 16, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I like the LMII better as well, but I truly believe you have to play them both to decide for yourself what you like better; both heads have a lot to offer.

4. Duck Season.

Rabbit Season

Duck Season.

5. Oh dear, I have to go with Shuttle! The only one I have played though... I have 0 buyer's remorse, and 0 Gas for new amps now.

Just need more selection of good light weight powerful (and powerful looking) speaker cabs.

6. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    They are both great, but if clean and loud is important, the LMII does it better. The shuttle has better features though.