1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 vs. Gallien Krueger MB2, Fusion 550 too?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassman08, Sep 25, 2008.

1. bassman08

bassman08

Jan 26, 2005
    California
    Hello, has anyone had the opportunity to a/b the Genz and the new GK yet, preferably into the same cabinet? What are the differences? Tone? Sound quality and variety of tones? Volume?

Also, wondering how the MB2 compares to the Fusion 550. I know they are totally different designs, but I'm mainly wondering if the MB2 sounds as robust as I would expect the Fusion to sound with tube pre and toroidal transformer. I haven't heard either one or been able to a/b them.

Thank you.

2. Hizzoner

Hizzoner

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago area
    I am interested in a comparison b/w the shuttle 6.0 and the new GK mb2500...Probably be a month or more 'til I'm ready to buy, so I am going to do some thorough fact finding here..which cabs are best for the amps, etc...

Thanks
    MB

3. There are a number of comparisons of the MB2500 and Shuttle (and LMII) toward the end of the MB2500 'mega thread' that is active currently and just a few threads below this one on the amps page.