1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 with original gig bag and box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by squarewave, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Price:
    $400
    IMG_5517.JPG Hi,

I just scored really good deal on a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2, so I'm going to move my 6.2 to somebody else.

The 6.2 is an excellent amp and this one is in great condition. I'm including the original gig bag and box. The gig bag shows some wear, but that's what they're supposed to do. The amp itself is in excellent physical condition, and perfect audio condition.

The 6.2 is a significant upgrade from the 6.0, according to most accounts here on Talkbass. Rather than trying to explain all the features here, I'll just ask you to read some of the accounts on the forums and elsewhere on the Internet.

Don't forget to check out my Feedback. I'll pack it very well, and ship it promptly. Check out the photos below. Feel free to PM or post any questions in this thread.

I accept PayPal or other payment methods. I prefer the no fee methods, but if you're more comfortable with PayPal that's fine with me too.

I'll pay for packing and shipping to the continental U.S.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  2. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    This is a fantastic amp for everything, & at a very good price :thumbsup: I LOVE MINE!

squarewave and 9mmMike like this.
  3. Thanks Cat. It is a cool amp, quite versatile and very powerful. I've had all of the shuttles. The 6.2 and 9.2 are awesome.

catcauphonic likes this.
  4. Sold