1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dave W, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Price:
    $450
    SOLD!!!

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2: $450 shipped CONUS only. No International (PayPal, Cash, Money Order)
    Ships in the original box with original power cord and manual.

You know the amp and if not they are as good as everyone says. They are getting harder to find. This one is in excellent condition and has barely been used. I took it on a trade a few months ago.
    I would keep it but I have another 6.2, SMax 9.2, and SMax 12.2

317_zpsa2763254.
    318_zpsb474912f.
    316_zps661223f6.
    319_zps87d2e189.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. strictlybass_ic

strictlybass_ic Mediocrity is a journey

Jan 9, 2014
    Northern Indiana
    That amp sure looks familiar... ;)

I bought this puppy brand new, babied it, and sent it off to this great TB'er. From the looks of things he's cared for it just as well or better. It's a great amp and you'd be getting it from a great seller.

GLWTS

3. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Happy Friday Bump!

4. Dricoman

Dricoman

Apr 19, 2013
    Mesa Arizona
    I love my Shuttle and bought it from a Fender tech in Scottsdale on CL a few years ago. He works on Eddie Van Halens amps just before he goes on tour. It sounds awesome!