1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JB36, Feb 17, 2015.

1. JB36

JB36

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    Price:
    $425
    Up for sale only with no trades is a Shuttle 9 in nice condition. There's no major dents or scratches. It works as it should. It's nice amp, but I'm just not using it anymore. It comes with a Genz Benz Bag. $425 shipped CONUS. PayPal ok.

genz%20front.jpg

genz%20rear.jpg

genz%20top.jpg

genzbag.jpg

2. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    What is the difference between this and the 9.2?

3. JB36

JB36

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    I'm not sure if I know the difference. Maybe someone can chime in and clarify.

4. monsterthompson

monsterthompson The Eighth Note Wonder Of The World Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Hollywood
    I've read they are sonically similar. The voicing on the three buttons was fine tuned (bass boost, mid cut, treble boost). The 3dpm on the 9.2 is also "new" and improved bass response and power consumption.

5. Paco Soliz

Paco Soliz

Sep 15, 2013
    Laredo TX
    PM'D

6. JB36

JB36

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    Thanks. I sort of knew that, but didn't really know how to say it accurately

monsterthompson likes this.
  7. JB36

JB36

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    pending funds.

8. JB36

JB36

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    Sold! Thanks Paco.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2021