1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz-Benz Shuttle 9.0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jeff K, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Price:
    $425.00
    EDIT: FINAL price drop - $425.00 shipped CONUS. Genz-Benz Shuttle 9.0 in very good condition. 900 watts at 4 ohms; 500 watts at 8 ohms. I bought this one used a couple years ago to be used as a back-up for another Shuttle 9.0. I'd like to try either a Genzler Magellan 800 or a Mesa Boogie Subway D-800, but can't get one of them unless I sell one of my Shuttle 9.0's.

I don't have or use PayPal, so U.S. Postal Money Order please. $475.00 shipped within the CONUS. If anybody within driving distance of Memphis wants it, I'll knock a bit off the price. P.M. me if you have questions. Genz-Benz amp bag included.

No trades unless you have one of the two aforementioned amps that I'd like to try.

IMG_1946.jpg IMG_1947.jpg IMG_1949.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  2. jgolfer

jgolfer

Sep 21, 2006
    New Jersey

PM Sent

3. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Price drop to $450.00 shipped within CONUS.

4. neddyrow

neddyrow Captain of Team Orange Jacket Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Cortland, NY
    do you have the footswitch that comes with this head?

5. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Well, I thought I had one, but apparently not. I just spent about 45 minutes looking everywhere possible. I never used the foot pedal, and I think I had it in the shipping box in the attic. Now I'm thinking my wife inadvertently threw it out while cleaning the attic a couple months ago.

neddyrow likes this.
  6. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Final price drop: $425.00 shipped CONUS. Come and get it...

7. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    On hold...

8. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    And sold...

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021