1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 + Bergantino HD112

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lloydage, Oct 31, 2013.

1. lloydage

lloydage

Nov 23, 2012
    Has anyone played the Genz Benz through just one of the berg cabs? Is this ok?

Looks like shuttle is rated at 500w at 8ohms but a single cab is only 350w at 8 ohms.

Also is this a good combo?

2. Zero issue, and yes, it is a very good combo IMO. Nice 'yin and yang' between the smooth, fat, open, relaxed tone of the HD112 and the tight and bright tone of the Shuttle.

That will be a killer little rig that will be able to handle larger, louder gigs that you would think. And, you can always add a second HD112. Two with that amp would literally handle any gig you could possibly do.

3. bucephylus

bucephylus Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 18, 2002
    General Manager TecPadz LLC
    +1 to all of Ken's comments. I am gigging the S9/HD112 in my current Big Band. Smokin' small rig. Adding a 2nd HD112 would kill. I happen to have an AE212 for louder gigs.