1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by squarewave, Mar 18, 2018.

1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Price:
    Hi,

I have for sale this excellent Shuttle 9.2. The 9.2 is the last iteration of the Shuttle series, and really is an outstanding amp head

This one has only been out of my smoke free, pet free house a few times, and the condition shows it. There are some minor scuffs, but nothing major.

The amp will come with a brand new shuttle transport bag. The tags are still on it. The bag is very high quality and has a pocket for cables and a shoulder strap.

900 watts into 4 Ohms
    Tube preamp
    Tube emulation in the power amp
    3 switchable filters
    Good EQ section
    Excellent DI
    Lots of other good features

I will pack it well, and ship it quickly. Check out my feedback. PM or post any questions.

Attached Files:

joeypee, neddyrow and Burwabit like this.
  2. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    My "go to" amp for many years now. If I didn't already have two I would buy it. Great price for a fantastic head. I use mine with various cabs for upright and electric bass. It sounds great.

daddymactx and squarewave like this.
  3. soulstew

soulstew Supporting Member

May 15, 2014
    North Dakota
    If more people had read this recent thread:
    Ran my Streamliner at 16 ohms tonight -- a revelation
    ...this head would be long gone now. Although it's about the GB Streamliner, the 3DPM technology that is discussed was included in the .2 shuttle products as well. Because of the huge amount of power these heads put out, few people have pushed theirs to the point where 3DPM kicks in, but this is an easy way to get there.

squarewave likes this.
  4. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Yes, indeed. One wouldn't think that a 900 watt amp could also be a fantastic lower-wattage solution. I wired my pair of excellent Rumble 2x8 cabs to present a 16 Ohm load, and the result was quite good. The tube emulation circuitry definitely woke up at a reasonable volume.

Of course, the amp also really rocks at high volumes if you have the cabs, gigs, and ears that can handle it. I don't.

Thanks for linking to that thread.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    soulstew likes this.
  5. richst

richst

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Convo started

6. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Sold for the asking price.

soulstew likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021