1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle Max 9.2 Head with Foot switch and Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Scopaz, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Price:
    Selling my Genz Benz Shuttle Max 9.2 amplifier. I basically have more amps than I can justify keeping around. It doesn't get used. It works fine. Has the bag and and the foot switch. I have actually never even hooked up the foot switch so it has zero use. Price is $600.00 US and includes shipping. The photos have most of the details. Basically 900 watts at 4 ohms. Lots of knobs and tweakability. Prefer to send to 48 CONUS only. Not looking for trades at all.

GB1.jpg
    GB2.jpg
    GB3.jpg
    GB4.jpg
    GB5.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  2. I never owned rack ears for this amp. It will ship packaged very well. Hit me up with any questions. Price lowered to $600 as well.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  3. Hubtone

Hubtone

Dec 20, 2009
    Louisiana
    Message sent

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021