SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle Max 9.2 MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Lukejt, May 30, 2016.

1. Lukejt

Lukejt

May 24, 2008
    Maryland
    Price:
    I have a mint Genz Benz Shuttle Max 9.2. This amp has spent the past few years in my home, there is not a scratch on it and everything works perfectly. This is an amazing amp! Loads of power and punch and a very powerful EQ. Includes the factory packaging, foot switch and power cord. I've misplaced the manual, if I find it it will be included (I've seen it around), or I can print a new one if needed. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Shuttle Series | GENZ BENZ

FEATURES

• 500W @ 8 ohms; 900W @ 4 ohms
    • Dual Channels---FET and TUBE Preamps
    • Switchable or Blendable Preamps
    • Input Mute Circuit
    • High and Low Gain Switch per Channel
    • Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids
    • High Current Class D Amplifier Design
    • Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits
    • 3 DPM™ Power Management
    • LED Status Indicators
    • Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology Speakon® Speaker Outputs
    • Internal Fan Cooling
    • Full XLR Direct Output Interface
    • Aux. Input
    • Headphone Jack
    • Three Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
    • 115/230 Volt Switchable
    • 5 Position Footswitch Included

This new SHUTTLE®MAX design is a natural extension of this series and has been a highly requested addition to our product offerings from many pro players.

The SHUTTLE® MAX 9.2 features dual FET and TUBE channels, a 4 band EQ with dual parametric mids and our fully adjustable Global Signal Shaping filters, along with our robust 900 watt Class D amplifier platform. This combination offers maximum versatility and tone shaping with a power section that produces 500 watts at 8 ohms and 900 watts at 4 ohms. This model is an excellent choice to power any of our UBER cabinets, or a combination of 2 of our GB115T-UB or new "UBER QUAD" GB1288T-UQ bass cabinets.

The SHUTTLE® MAX 9.2 is also the introduction of the 2nd generation of the SHUTTLE® MAX design which incorporates our new proprietary 3DPM™. This 3 Dimensional Power Management technology insures more solid output with increased heft and girth of the individual notes, while maintaining the articulation and dynamics of the note. The result is a 900 watt bass amp that weights only 7 lbs yet achieves the 3 dimensional tone and feel, like an all tube power amp design.

The powerhouse behind the Shuttle® MAX 9.2 is our Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with our Patent Pending P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable, high output performance in a tremendously compact and convenient package.

Power Output
    Cabinet
    Response
    Speaker
    Configuration
    Preamp Type
    Weight
    Lbs.
    Dimensions
    HxWxD
    500W @ 8 ohms
    900W @ 4 ohms
    n/a
    n/a
    FET/TUBE

2. flewis

flewis Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    What a great amp these are! Someone will grab this soon. I don't see ever getting rid of mine! :)
    GLWS!

jondiener and Lukejt like this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021