1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttlemax 9.2 $600 Shipped Uber 410 $500 Local Only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FarkusSWR, Jun 17, 2017.

1. FarkusSWR

FarkusSWR Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2005
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Price:
    $1300
    I had these listed to sell together, but it makes more sense to sell them separately. Head is $600 shipped. Cab is $500, local pickup only preferred. Initial listing is below with details.
    Any questions feel free to PM me.

I am probably going to regret this, but I am putting my GB SM9.2 and Uber 410 (4-ohm) up for sale. I am not currently in a band, and won't be for the foreseeable future, so rather than let this sit in storage (air-conditioned storage, might I add), I thought I would see if it could find a good home.
    Now, about the amp/cab: both are in excellent condition. The head was racked most of the time I used it, and I still have a 2-space rack (and the ears) somewhere if you want to go that route (I could add that in for another $50).
    The cab has one tiny ding (just above the "Z" in Genz) on the front, courtesy of Fedex. The cab was covered in transit to every gig so is otherwise in great shape. As you can see in the pictures, I added a small piece of aluminum diamondplate to the back. This was so that I did not tear up the back of the cab when I used my foot to tilt it back to roll it. Mounted with stainless screws. Does not rattle.

IMG_20170617_154826.jpg
    IMG_20170617_154834.jpg
    IMG_20170617_154910.jpg

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Ah, same as my main gigging rig. I love them as a pair. Sounds great. Easy to move.

Somebody is gonna get an awesome rig! GLWTS!

dcr

3. FarkusSWR

FarkusSWR Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2005
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Selling separately now. Paypal or cash. No trades, please.