SOLD Genz Benz Shuttlemax 9.2 RARE and Exc condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by road-cat1, May 2, 2020.

1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Price:
    I am selling my Genz Benz Shuttlemax 9.2. It is in perfect condition and has seen very little use. I bought it as a "back up" amp at my steady theater gig (which is closed now due to COVID 19). I used it a few times now and then to make sure that everything was perfect on it. I am a self-admitted gear junkie and own 10 bass amps. From Aguilar DB751, Eden, PJB, Wayne Jones, Walter Woods, Carvin, etc..I have a huge selection, but I leave bass rigs set up at my theater gig and another bass rig at my church gig. I bought this because of it's fantastic reputation for versatility and dependability. I just have not needed it and considered it a "back up" amp.
    Now that my gigs have ended until audiences feel comfortable coming back to a theater setting and the churches get back to some sense of normal services, I REALLY do not need the amp and would liquidate to help our money situation.
    It includes the foot switch and power cord.
    $600 will get it shipped (ground) to you in CONUS.
    9.2 front.jpg 9.2 back.jpg 9.2 foot switch.jpg
    GENZ BENZ SHUTTLEMAX 9.2 SPECIFICATIONS

900W @ 4 ohms, 500W @ 8 ohms
    Dual channels: FET and 12AX7 tube preamps
    Switchable or blendable preamps
    Input mute circuit
    High and Low Gain switch per channel
    Active 4-band EQ with dual parametric mids
    High-current Class D amplifier design
    Adjustable 3-band signal shape circuits
    LED Status Indicators
    Patent-pending P.H.A.T topology
    Speakon speaker outputs
    Internal fan cooling
    Full XLR direct output interface
    Aux input
    Headphone jack
    Three effects loops (FET Channel, Tube Channel, Master)
    5-position footswitch

Dimensions:

13-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H x 13"D
    7 lb.

2. FronTowardEnemy

FronTowardEnemy It is better to go unnoticed, than to suck Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Chicago Illinois
    The greatest 2 channel class D amp money can buy. I bought mine brand new and it has seen countless gigs for the past 8 years, without a single hick up.

I own 6 amps and this would be the one I would keep if I could only keep one.

GLWTS

3. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    PM responded. This is sold pending payment.

4. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    and it is going to Wisconsin!

eff-clef likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022