1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttlemax 9.2 with footswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Famous Shamus, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    Price:
    Thought I wouldn't be doing this, but I'm going to put my Genz Benz Shuttlemax 9.2 up for sale. I am the original owner, and I can attest that this one has low miles on it. It has basically served as a backup. The chassis looks like a gigged amp, ( because it made the trip on every gig,) but internally she's new. I brought it into my tech just to have it gone over, and it has a clean bill of health. Foot-switch was never used except to try it out. It's included with the sale.

I really feel like the Shuttlemax 9.2 was the best of this line. Loads of power if you need it, crazy amounts of ability to dial in any tone with this EQ, and the ability to blend or run solo the tube and FET side of the amp, made this a remarkably versatile amp in small package.

My gigs have scaled back to where I can sell some stuff. 525 OBO shipped in the CONUS.

If you want it to go somewhere else, contact me and we will figure out shipping accordingly.

Genz Benz ShuttleMAX 9.2 Bass Head Features

• 500W at 8 ohms; 900W at 4 ohms
      • Dual Channels: FET and Tube Preamps
      • Switchable or Blendable Preamps
      • Input Mute Circuit
      • High and Low Gain Switch per Channel
      • Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids
      • High Current Class D Amplifier Design
      • Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits
      • 3 DPM Power Management
      • LED Status Indicators
      • Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology Speakon Speaker Outputs
      • Internal Fan Cooling
      • Full XLR Direct Output Interface
      • Aux. Input
      • Headphone Jack
      • Three Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
      • 115/230 Volt Switchable
      • 5 Position Footswitch Included

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  2. faulknersj

faulknersj Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Scottsdale Az
    Bump for a killer head. If this stays up much longer I might have to pull the trigger on this.

Famous Shamus likes this.