1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genz-Benz Shuttles

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by RocketMusic, Feb 29, 2008.

1. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Ever since NAMM, we've been getting several calls per day about the Genz-Benz Shuttle 3.0 and 6.0, so I thought I'd share where we stand with these.

We received our first shipment about 2 weeks ago and quickly sold out of the 6.0 heads. I've got more on order, but they won't be here until late March. GB is making them as fast as they can, but the order level on these things is monstrous.

If a small indy shop like us is getting swamped with orders, I'm sure every other dealer is, as well. If you REALLY want a 6.0 head, my recommendation is that you put down a deposit or pre-pay and get in line (whether at Rocket Music or any other GB dealer). It could be 2-3 months before this initial wave of purchasing runs it's course.

You can always check our website for our current inventory status. It will either say "Available" or "Backordered".

I hope this helps :meh:

2. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    I received my first Shuttle Combo today, the 110 Shuttle 3.0. At 175W and just 18.5 lbs... this unit is pretty incredible. It looks like a typical practice amp... but then you turn it on, and it really thumps. I couldn't believe it the first time I plugged in.

I could see using this if I played with a quiet drummer in a non-PA setting, or it'd be great as a stage monitor anytime you had PA support.

I also now have the footswitch for the Shuttle 6.0 available. I still don't have any 6.0 heads, but I expect them any day now.

3. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Alright!!! I have a pile of Shuttle 6.0 heads on the way. They're coming from TN and I'm in VA, so I should have them by Friday.

Genz-Benz is still slammed on the entire product line, so I'm thrilled to have some of these coming. Feel free to pre-order one now if you like, these should ship to you Monday of next week at the latest. I'll let everyone know if/when we get close to exceeding my stock level.

I've also got one of the 6.0 112 combos on order. I had the 3.0 110 combo in stock, and it was pretty amazing. So I'm expecting great things from the 6.0/112 combo! Mid-June is the current ETA on that combo...

Cheers,

4. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    Yes indeedy you do. Thanks!

5. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Right back atcha, Brian!

6. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    It's like tennis... or something.

7. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Hey, Brian - Thanks for the order! I'm sorry the cab you want is backordered, Genz-Benz is slammed with the crazy success of the Shuttle series. As I mentioned, if you can find the cab in stock somewhere else, I'll be happy to issue a refund. Or I have the NeoX-212T in stock if that works for you. I've PM'd you the details of a good deal I can do on that cab.

8. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    Thanks for the great service - I'm quite excited for my new toys!

9. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    My next round of Shuttle 6.0s just arrived. Brian - I'll ship yours out today along with the NeoX-212T cab. You'll receive an email from UPS around 5:30 PM EST with your tracking info.

So I've got a bunch of these Shuttles in stock now. My site's inventory status will change to "In Stock" later today, once I've processed the invoice for these.

10. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    Sa-Friggin'-Weet!!! :bassist:

11. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music