For Sale Genz Benz Streamliner 900 + (2) Genz Benz Uber 410 8ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by theophilus762, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Price:
    I am moving cross country later this year so I am putting up my dream rig for sale.

First I have a Genz Benz Streamliner 900 for sale in great shape with the minor exception of the blue backlight led. Works perfectly fine, however. $475+ shipping.

Second, I have two Genz Benz Uber 410T cabs in 8ohm for sale in good condition. $400 each.

Buy it all, pick it up, and I'll give a discount and throw in a pair of speakon cables!

Local sales preferred, not interested in shipping the cabs but I'll ship the amp.

Photos available here:

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  2. bump!

3. Ciro Sebastiani

Ciro Sebastiani

Mar 25, 2017
    I am interested in the head STM 900. Would you ship in Italy? This is my e-mail [email protected] to talk in private. Can you give me your email?

4. noeinstein

noeinstein Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2004
    Northern California
    Pictures, please.

Quackhead likes this.
  5. I'm currently on travel but I'll take photos this weekend!

6. Ciro Sebastiani

Ciro Sebastiani

Mar 25, 2017
    Thank you. But I did buy it from other.

7. Bump with photos added and price reduced!

8. bump!

9. cabs sold, Streamliner 900 still for sale!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021