1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Streamliner 900

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jones64, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Price:
    Genz Streamliner 900 - Very good shape with a few scratches on top. All knows and jacks works perfectly. Sounds huge and warm. Internal blue lights work intermittently, but doesn't effect amp functioning at all. You can have Aged Horse fix them for you if want, but no need in my opinion. Can see the three tube glow inside the front window panel. Doesn't have original bag, but can be shipped packed really well in styrofoam and bubbles or for another $25 send along in a high quality small hard plastic flight case with lots foam inside that I got for it for maximum protection. Great amp.

Looking for a Nice Cab set up. Berg, Epifani, Fearless, Mesa Subway, + or - cash in trade.

Ed Friedland's Review

$500 pickup in Colorado, $539 shipped , CONUS.

Preferring to sell, but open to trade of things worth about the same or slightly more. Really want to try a Mesa Subway 15 or 210, and would add cash for that. And could do a trade with mostly money and a preamp pedal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Soundchaser11460 likes this.
  2. I have an EA iAmp500 that I hardly ever use. I've been interested in the Mesa head. I may be interested in trading.

3. Doing some reading and watching some videos, the Streamliner seems pretty cool as well. I was not familiar with that amp.

4. Jones64

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Irrelevent message.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  5. impacs

impacs Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Largo, FL
    Would you be interested in trading the d800 for an Epifani Piccolo 600 in mint condition?

6. Jones64

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Streamliner back available. As local sale fell through as he never got the money together and wanted to take it and pay the other half later. Bass players are honest folks and all, but that was a little for much for me.

impacs and Raw N Low like this.
  7. Jones64

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Mesa Sold. Steamliner up for sale.

8. Jones64

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Streamliner sold locally $450. Mesa Sold $525.