1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Genz Benz Uber 212t

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by thetaxmiser, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thetaxmiser

thetaxmiser Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2002
    Sonoma County, CA, USA
    Shipped CONUS $525 / $450 local

Great cabinet. I am selling at an excellent price ($50 less than they normally trade for here in TalkBass) as there are a couple of cosmetic issues. Not sure when they occured. The cab sounds like anything you will find new in the showroom. Issues are cosmetic only. I think they are seen pretty well in the pictures. 1) A dime sized ding on one side; and 2) A stain on the lower part of the other side. This just faded the black color in the tolex. I suspect some type of bleach / cleaner? Check out the atached thumbnails below. Just click on them and you can see the blemishes are not that noticeable.

Do a search under the amp forum. These cabs work well in a variety of musical styles. Loud and versatile. It sounds killer with the ShuttleMax12 I am also selling.

- 4 Ohms
    - Sensitivity 102 db 1w/1m
    - 63 lbs
    - Power Handling 600 watts

See Ed Friedland's excellent review here:

Attached Files:

2. JLY

JLY Supporting Member Supporting Member

This should not last long....

3. thetaxmiser

Feb 23, 2002
    Sonoma County, CA, USA
    Bump with added pictures.

4. sharpbass

sharpbass

Oct 4, 2011
    these are great

5. thetaxmiser

Feb 23, 2002
    Sonoma County, CA, USA
    Bump for the weekend.

6. 4 ohm?

7. thetaxmiser

Feb 23, 2002
    Sonoma County, CA, USA
    Yes. 4 ohms.

I just added a few more things to the description in the original post. Check out Ed Friedland's review on youtube (see link in post 1)

8. JLY

JLY Supporting Member Supporting Member

Why is this still here? If I did not already have 1 Uber cab and another maybe on the way I would be all over this!

9. thetaxmiser

Feb 23, 2002
    Sonoma County, CA, USA
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.