1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Genz Benz Uber 410 Colorado Only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FunkyMcNasty, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunkyMcNasty

FunkyMcNasty Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2010
    CO
    Up for sale is my great Genz Benz Uber 410 4 ohm. Got it new last year and paid around $1300.

It was never gigged at all. I am now living in a condo and not gigging, so I don't need this super loud cab. It has a couple dings on it from moving. The dings are on the front, top and bottom and shown in pics. It was never played very loud as it was only used in home.

[DEL]If you want pics shoot me a PM[/DEL]. I may be open to trades for a nearful type or 210 cab. Aguilar, Berg, Genz, LDS..something in that range. Thanks.

Asking $650 In Colorado Only. I am in Parker and you can come to my place and play it if you want.

2. FunkyMcNasty

Dec 4, 2010
    CO
    IMG_5413.
    IMG_5414.
    IMG_5415.

3. FunkyMcNasty

Dec 4, 2010
    CO
    Come on Denver

4. cdbrewer99

cdbrewer99 Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    Pm'd you

5. FunkyMcNasty

Dec 4, 2010
    CO
    I was asked for more pics. Here some of the back and with the grill off.
    Also the specs from Genz Benz:
    Parallel Inputs - Two 1/4" full range inputs are provided. Either one may be used for input from the bass amp. Use these two inputs when 'daisy-chaining' 2 cabinets together.
    • Full Range SpeakonĀ® Input - We recommend using this input with the appropriate cable when connecting to a high powered bass amp - 400 watts or more.
    • Tweeter Level Control - This controls the amount of signal to the tweeter. We recommend starting with the control at 50%. Then balance the tweeter output to the cabinet's speaker output in combination with your instrument's pick-up tone and amplifier clarity.

72 lbs
    1000 W
    IMG_5447.
    IMG_5449.
    IMG_5450.

6. FunkyMcNasty

Dec 4, 2010
    CO
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.