1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Genz Benz Uber 410 with telescopic handle & tuki cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nomad5, May 23, 2018.

1. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Price:
    This is my all-time favorite 410 cabinet. Bottom front ported, 4 ohms, 1000 watts handling. Not easy to find anymore.....

Previous owner added a cool telescopic handle, and I replaced the casters with some super-smooth rollers. The padded cover has kept it in awesome shape. Stenciled old band name on the side, then taped over it. I've been staring at it in my office for over a year, so it's time to move on.

I'll have to keep this local to DFW for now - although I do get around Texas / Oklahoma etc. a bit so I might be able to deliver pretty far.

Asking 600 for this somewhat rare bird. No trades please, unless toward a Stingray 4 Classic with maple neck.

Thanks. IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0033.JPG IMG_0034.JPG IMG_0035.JPG IMG_0036.JPG

FunkyMcNasty and Hans Gruber like this.
  2. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    These are GREAT. I have the 212 and sometimes crave the extra wattage and juice of the 410, but really can't complain since the 212 is good for anyhting. Yours is in great condition, too!

And Doug Johns. Nuff said.

Wish I could take it just because I'm such a fanboy.

3. bassjam

bassjam Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses, G&L Basses, Genzler Amplification
    Where in Texas- I’m in Ft Worth

4. bassjam

bassjam Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses, G&L Basses, Genzler Amplification
    Oops- My bad! DFW! Cool.

I’ll send a PM

5. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Oooh, get it bassjam!

Question -- do you recall what rollers you put on it? I need to replace mine as well, and I hate to drill holes to put casters or to attach a caster board to the bottom.

dcr

bassjam likes this.
  6. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Hey DCR, sorry for the delayed reply. It was a busy weekend of gigs!

I actually can't remember where I ordered the darned casters, but they were drop-in's. All that changed were the screw-holes, which to me is a good thing (get a nice tight fit). If you search the forums - that's where I found which ones to get...
    Shel

7. FunkyMcNasty

FunkyMcNasty Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2010
    CO
    These are killer.