1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genz Benz - where to purchase

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Slowgypsy, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Slowgypsy

Slowgypsy 4 Fretless Strings

Dec 12, 2006
    NY & MA
    On this forum, if you want to buy Gallien Krueger stuff, a very highly recommended retailer is RMC. And for good reason... great service, prices, and "mom & pop" type of place which I prefer. So, is there an equivalent retailer for Genz Benz stuff? I apologize in advance if this is an inappropriate thread. Also, feel free to send suggestions via PM if posting is not cool. I'm asking 'cause I'm thinking about ordering a Shuttle 6 as well as a couple of 112's. Thanks....

2. hasbeen

hasbeen Commercial User

Sep 23, 2004
    Vice President, KMC Music. Warwick U.S. distribution, Ampeg distribution
    where is Patterson NY geographically in the state? I may be able to direct you.

3. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist

Apr 7, 2005
    Sutton, MA
  4. 2Loud4You

2Loud4You

Jan 18, 2008
    Norcross, GA
    I got mine new off ebay. I picked up a GBE 1200 for $1k through make an offer.

5. Slowgypsy

Slowgypsy 4 Fretless Strings

Dec 12, 2006
    NY & MA
    I'm located in Putnam county, about 60 miles north of NYC. OK, if there was a dealer that had stock that I could actually try... well that would be a miracle. But I'm ok with making a blind purchase. So... either an internet dealer (like RMC Audio) or a local shop (I do visit Alto Music a lot). Any thoughts?

6. hasbeen

hasbeen Commercial User

Sep 23, 2004
    Let me forward this to our rep in that area and he should be able to steer us. Stay tuned.

7. Michael Vee

Michael Vee Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    That sounds very much like Corner Music in Nashville.

8. Medford Bassman

Medford Bassman Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Medford, Wisconsin
    Hasbeen,

Where can i get the carry bag for my Shuttle 6.0? Nobody seems to have them.

Thanks.

9. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    I got a killer deal on my GBE600 at Larry Morgan Music in Dallas, TX.

10. hasbeen

hasbeen Commercial User

Sep 23, 2004
    any authorized GB dealer can order one. I'm afraid I don't have any way of telling who has them in stock. The best thing to do is tell the dealer that you want one. We can ship it the day we get the order.

They're padded, denier nylon with an emroidered logo.

11. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    If you end up not going local, I'd recommend giving JD at Corner Music in Nashville a call.

Good luck