1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz NX2-212T, 4 Ohms, includes shipping!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Timmy-Watts, Mar 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Timmy-Watts

Timmy-Watts I like bass. And airplanes. Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Price:
    Hi guys. This cab has been in my smoke and animal free home for almost 2 years, and has seen a few gigs, and killed it every time. Even the gigs were smoke free.

Check out this demo/review. This is the version of this cab. Everything Ed says is true.

It is LOUD, sounds great, and is in perfect condition functionally. Cosmetically, there are a few little dents along the front edge that were there when I received it, and a little Crack on the bottom corner. All can be seen in the pics.

Price includes shipping in the lower 48.
    20160307_145007. 20160307_145047. 20160307_145032.

2. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Awesome deal. These are fantastic cabs as standalones or paired with a second Neo. Big, loud, gooey sound!

Timmy-Watts likes this.
  3. Tugboat

Tugboat Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2003
    NY, County of Orange
    Conversation started

4. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    Lightweight?

Once again, wishing I was born rich instead of good looking :rage:

5. Timmy-Watts

Timmy-Watts I like bass. And airplanes. Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I believe it's around 44 pounds, so, light for this size, yes. But sorry, Tugboat snagged it. Sold, folks.

catcauphonic likes this.