1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GenzBenz Shuttle 3.0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by cubanbass, Feb 25, 2016.

1. cubanbass

cubanbass Gold Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Hoboken, NJ
    Price:
    Great little amp, it's been my commuter and backup for quite some time. I need to move this fast as I have to pay for work on one of my basses and I need to get it done tomorrow. I'm trying to get this sold today, will consider offers within reason- thread will be deleted after Friday! Only the head is for sale, I do not have the rack ears or cab.

$225 plus shipping CONUS

DSC_0222.JPG DSC_0223.JPG

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. jasonrp

jasonrp

Feb 19, 2015
    vt
    Pics?

3. cubanbass

Feb 1, 2006
    Hoboken, NJ
    Posted pics, only have the head- no rack ears or cab. The casing is worn but amp functions perfectly.

4. this was my head for a bit (I sold it to cubanbass) and is a wonderful little head... IMHO nothing else touches it at this price point.

if I could justify it at this point, I'd buy it back as a back-up to my shuttle 9.0. Stick it in your gig bag and go...

5. cubanbass

Feb 1, 2006
    Hoboken, NJ
    Thank you, and I feel the same way. This is the only way I can get out of my bind...

revroy likes this.