1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD **GenzBenz Shuttle 6.0 - $395!!!**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tallboybass, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    It is 100% functional!! What's the deal? I was getting ready to send it in to GB because I pushed in the back panel. There was a cord in the 'Tuner Out' jack and I was trying to push it into the bag. The only downside is that you have to change switch settings for the DI with a screwdriver. Or you can send it in and get it fixed. I just thought I'd give it a shot here before sending it in and then raising the price.

Now with pics!

Attached Files:

2. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    PMs returned.

3. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    ...and PMs replied again.

4. Lee Barker

Lee Barker Labor of evident value satisfies the soul. Supporting Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Redmond, Oregon
    owner, Barker Musical Instruments, maker of the Barker Bass, No Longer In Production.
    PM rolling from the Pacific Northwest to the Oklahoma plains...

5. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Thanks Lee!!

This is looking sold....will notify if it's back on the market. Oh....I'm going to put up a pic of the back panel anyway, for the record.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.