1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GENZBENZ SHUTTLEMAX 12.0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by moe.moe, Nov 11, 2017.

1. moe.moe

moe.moe Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    Price:
    $550.00
    Hello fellow Tb'ers,
    Just bumped up to an Aguilar DB751 so (sadly) and up for your consideration is my mint condition GenzBenz ShuttleMax 12.0. 1200 watts of pure GenzBenz tone. It's basically two amplifiers in one with two "class D" 600 watt amps.
    One channel is an FET channel with the other channel a tube channel. They can be used individually or combined via the foot controller pedal. The EQ sections on these units are fantastic. This amp has never ever been abused nor pushed hard. I am not a gigging musician so it has NEVER SEEN a bar or club atmosphere. NEVER! Always used for church services then brought back to my smoke free home. The amp comes with its GenzBenz soft side gig bag as well as the foot controller and original shipping box.

Kindly asking $550.00 shipped.

And if you have any concerns regarding parts for the amp or just general questions, TalkBass brother "agedhorse", (Andy) was one of the GenzBenz engineers when these amps were being manufactured...

Thanks for looking!

Peace!

moe. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Eugene.thomas87 likes this.