1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genzler BA15-3 SLT

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by revroy, Jan 22, 2020.

1. I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet... so here it is.
    0007_GENZLER_111319_0014.jpg
    Genzler is releasing their bass array design with a 15 inch woofer, Feb. 1. It is designed to work by itself or mix and match with the BA210-3 or BA410-3 in any mix down to 2.67 ohms if using one of their heads. Those three cabs share the same footprint.

The bass array design really does work - smooth mids and trebles plus great dispersion while allowing the woofers to be woofers, not trying to cover significant portions of the mid range frequencies.

this would be a killer single cab solution for lots of folk while really moving air in various combinations with other Genzler cabs.

2. MDH bass

MDH bass

Jul 16, 2018
    any word of price ? ive been looking at the genzler cabs for a while now and had just about come to the conclusion that a pair of 12-3's would be the perfect solution...

...and then they go and dangle this infront of me :mad:

revroy and S-Bigbottom like this.
  3. Spupilup

Spupilup

Jan 11, 2019
    I'm pretty sure I remember seeing the price was $1099. I just bought a 12-3 but have no remorse. It's such a great sounding cabinet on it's own and more than satisfies my needs. But, I can't even imagine how impressive the 15-3 must be, especially in combination with a BA2-10 or BA4-10.

MDH bass likes this.
  4. 5StringPocket, agedhorse and MDH bass like this.
  5. MDH bass

MDH bass

Jul 16, 2018
    i wonder how it would pair up with a BA12-3 ? it'd be a less expensive combination than a 210/115

6. BassBeginer64

BassBeginer64 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Riverside Ca
    Got one coming in, looking forward to playing it, means I have an extra BA210-3 SRT for sale, keeping one to stack with the BA-15-3.
    This is 1st time buying a cab new ...............

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  7. Qlanq

Qlanq

Jul 9, 2007
    Swansea
    Is the Genzler gear made in America now?

8. All of their cabs have always been and still are made in the U.S., the amps are made in Taiwan.

Qlanq likes this.
  9. Qlanq

Qlanq

Jul 9, 2007
    Swansea
    Ah, cool. Cheers. The 15 looks intersting.

10. BasturdBlaster

BasturdBlaster Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Crandon WI
    I can't imagine how great a pair of these would sound.:drool::)

11. BassBeginer64

BassBeginer64 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Riverside Ca
    Thinking the 210-3 with the 15-3 will fill out nice, love how light weight these cabs are too .

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    jjk2007 and BasturdBlaster like this.
  12. 3rdcurve

3rdcurve Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Sullivan, MO
    Have 1, love it. Won’t be too much longer and a second will be added.

BasturdBlaster and S-Bigbottom like this.
  13. 5StringPocket

5StringPocket Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2006
    Texas
    3rdcurve likes this.