1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genzler Bass Array 12-3 Commemorative Limited Edition - Pair Available *As New*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by crossover, Jul 11, 2016.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    I'm offering up two Genzler Bass Array 12-3 Commemorative Limited Edition Cabinets.
    Very few hours on these and only used in home for recording/rehearsal, so they're as perfect as perfect gets. Fantastic Cabs worthy of all the praise they receive. I'll most likely regret parting with them but a few too many in (with none out) as of lately. Don't miss your chance to get one (or two) of the limited 50 signed by Mr. Genzler!

Will ship or deliver with original factory box; wiling to meet for local deal. Buying new you'd pay $879. Want to save over $200? Of course you do - $675 each Shipped/Insured within the lower 48. No trades or lowball offers - thanks. Paypal ok.

Specs:

Frequency Response:
    32-15KHz

Dimensions H x W x D:
    16" x 19" x 18"

Weight:
    34 lbs

image.jpeg image-1.jpeg image-2.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  2. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    More photos... these are now packed and ready to go!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  3. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Do they come with the cab covers?

4. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    PM sent

5. Tdub77

Tdub77

Feb 10, 2016
    Bozeman, MT
    well whoever gets these is getting a crazy good deal! Wish I was in the market, these would already be gone

crossover likes this.
  6. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    PMs replied... still available.

7. 1954bassman

1954bassman

Jun 7, 2004
    Hickory, NC
    Is the factory warranty transferable?

8. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    I've had the pleasure of corresponding with Mr. Genzler both while at Genz Benz and now Genzler; he is very customer-centric.
    I can't imagine he'd have hesitation assisting under warrantable guidelines. At the very least, I could put the claim in for you.
    FWIW - an amp maybe, but a (quality) cabinet warranty claim? Think Maytag repairman.

9. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    **ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**

10. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Oh thank doG. This post was killing me as I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger.

11. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    ... and SOLD - thank you!

Saetia likes this.