No longer available Genzler Bass Array 12-3 - GTA local sale Cdn $

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RussT, Aug 24, 2018.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Price is in Canadian Dollars. I am potentially looking to sell my Genzler BA 12-3's locally. I am in the GTA. I have 2 of them and would want to move them as a pair ideally. They are in fantastic shape and come with the padded covers. These were purchased at the Guitar Shop in Toronto and retail for $1100 plus $97.00 for the padded covers. So $1200 each before tax.

GENZLER BASS ARRAY 12-3

Selling for $1400 cdn for the pair. Please local only. I have zero interest in shipping cabs. I may consider a trade plus cash for a neo 212. I am recouping from some recent gear purchases so I would need to see at least $500 in any trade.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    Lowendtech likes this.
  2. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Wow, Russ.
    Didn’t think I’d see these for sale. I’d love to try them but I’m cab rich and cash poor atm.
    It better be a good 410. BF?

3. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Bergantino hg410. Still on the fence. The genzlers are amazing so it’s not an upgrade. Just something different. You know how it is. There is a good chance i keep both and have best of all worlds. We shall see

4. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Alright I came to my senses. These are no longer available. I am keeping them.

Loring and Lowendtech like this.
  5. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    So these are back up for sale. I bought an nv610 and a couple of bass’s so I need to recoup some cash. These are the best 112’s I have owned. Super thick and musical. Save $1000 on the new price before tax. They are in fantastic shape and sound killer.

Lowendtech likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021