1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Genzler Bass Array 12-3 - GTA local trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RussT, Dec 10, 2018.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Possibly looking to trade one of my genzler BA12-3's for a Bergantino AE210. Seems pretty specific I know but I just bought a AE410 and I really want to put together a 610 rig so I am on the hunt for the matching 210. The bergs are pretty new and in great shape so I would probably be looking to get a bit of cash my way as well. Somewhere around $200 to compensate for the difference in used value. They are $1100 new (not including the cover) and are only a year or two old with light usage. If anyone has an AE and wants to try out the Genzler give me a shout. GTA local only. Not interested in shipping a cab at this time.

I would actually be more interested in a straight purchase of an AE210 if anyone wants to sell locally.

Attached Files:

2. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Hi Russ,
    @tradernick has the AE210 I bought from you a few years ago.
    Maybe you can coerce him.

3. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    I was just going to contact you. I will touch base with him. Thanks man.

Lowendtech likes this.