1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GENZLER CABS ARE HERE!

Discussion in 'Bass Club Chicago' started by Bass Club Mark, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    Look what just delivered!

Mark Konzen
    Bass Club Chicago
    5055 N Western Avenue
    Chicago, Illinois 60625
    (773) 561-3521 Genzler First Delivery IMG_9666.jpg

GregC and Holdsg like this.
  2. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    We only have one of the Limited Edition BA12-3 Neo 112 Array cabs left, (2) Magellan 112's, and (1) Magellan 212 in stock. Reorder has been sent to Genzler. These cabs are HOT!

3. CaptainWally

CaptainWally Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Sweet!

How does the Bergantino CN-112 (gold standard) compare to the BA12-3?

Why would one prefer the BA12-3 vs. the Magellan 112? What tone goals does each seem to meet?

4. bassrich

bassrich

Nov 20, 2011
    Sarasota, FL
    Cool any amps?

5. Bass Club Mark

Bass Club Mark

Dec 21, 2005
    Bass Club Chicago
    No heads yet. Genzler has not announced an ETA on those at the moment. I'm guessing they'll get the bulk of the initial cab roll-out finished, then address the shipment of the heads.

Ryan L. likes this.
  6. SeanOnBass

SeanOnBass

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Bartolini, Genzler Amplification, GHS, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance
    For any who are interested, I recently worked with Genzler on a video demo of the Magellan MG212T, and will be producing one for the BASS ARRAY12-3s in the coming week and a half. Here's the Magellan demo:
    Make sure to subscribe for notifications of future videos, including the BASS ARRAY!

Ryan L. likes this.
  7. SeanOnBass

SeanOnBass

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Bartolini, Genzler Amplification, GHS, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance
    Here's a demo of the new Genzler Amplification BASS ARRAY12-3 cabs!

Holdsg likes this.
  8. bwoodman

bwoodman Supporting Member

$879 on their site. Anybody know what the street price is?

9. SeanOnBass

SeanOnBass

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Hi bwoodman, $879 is indeed the MAP (minimum advertised price) price, which equates to street price. Pricing is the same from dealers as it is on the Genzler Amplification site, direct to you (US only, I believe). Thanks!

10. bwoodman

Thanks for that! Man, those are a bit pricey for me! Does anybody have these on their GAS list? I'm not a full-time pro, so there's no way I can spend this much on cabs - $1800 for a pair - yikes! I can stick with my cabs from Greg's Pro Audio (probably similar to Avatar - good bang for the buck).

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    Spfairchild likes this.
  11. SeanOnBass

SeanOnBass

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    But well worth it to me! ☺

12. bwoodman

Hmmmm....you KNOW I'm thinking about it :mad:

Spfairchild likes this.
  13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021