1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genzler Magellan 800 amp and travel bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by staccatogrowl, Jan 25, 2017.

1. staccatogrowl

staccatogrowl Savoring the spinning, shimmery aquasphere Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Price:
    $600
    Genzler Magellan 800 amp and travel bag. Excellent condition. Ships in original factory box. Wiling to meet for local deal. $600 by Paypal, shipped, and insured within lower 48.

No trades or low offers. Please start Conversation (private message) if interested. Purchased in July 2016 from this thread:SOLD - Genzler Amplification Magellan 800 with Deluxe Bag - As NEW!

image1-jpg.jpg

image1-jpg.jpg

image1-jpg.jpg

image1-jpg.jpg

image1-jpg.jpg

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  2. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    I've owned 4 of these with 3 being brand new. Keep trading and coming back to them. I've tried most of the high end Class D amps and this is the best IMO. Whoever gets it will love it.

staccatogrowl likes this.
  3. jnewmark

jnewmark Just wanna play the groove. Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Stax 1966
    Third St. Cigar Records staff musician.
    Whereabouts in Michigan ?

4. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    Great price how is this still here? If I didn't own one I'd be all over it

staccatogrowl likes this.