1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Genzler Magellan 800 MG-800 with Genzler Soft Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by eddiebo, Dec 17, 2016.

1. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2002
    Montclair, NJ
    Price:
    genzler.
    One week old has not left the house. Carry bag and all accessories, manual, and original packaging included. I have been looking for a class D mini amp and tried a few as a shootout, this is not quite the one for me. I have been a DB-750 player since they came onto the market and I find this head to be a suitable lightweight replacement, it has a lot of headroom, can get very loud, and the gain stage will satisfy anyone but the most dedicated tube junkie. Way different voicing on this than the Quilter I have up. I thought this would sound more hi-fi which it covers well but I find this guy really excels with the grittier tones. I dont have the patience to fiddle with the active EQ and contour controls on this amp which is ultimately why I put it up here. Someone will be pleased and save a couple hundred, its as-new condition.

Price is FIRM, UPS GROUND shipping included in the CONUS.

PayPal ONLY

THANKS for looking!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    lo-freq likes this.
  2. groovaholic

groovaholic The louder the better. Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Subbed (in the unlikely event that this is still available after Christmas)

3. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2002
    Montclair, NJ
    sold, thanks all