1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

George Mason Patriots, I AM NOW ONE!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by karrot-x, Mar 23, 2006.

1. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    I just got into GMU fall 2006! Wooohoo!!!

YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!

WIDDLY WIDDLY WIDDLY WIDDLY!

:bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

2. Congratulations on your admission to the nation's only publicly-funded Historically Conservative College or University. :p

3. BigJH

BigJH

Jan 20, 2001
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Congratulations... now be prepared to work your butt off for the next 4 to 5 years.

4. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    widdly waaaaahhhhh! widdly waaaahhhhh! solo!

widdly widdly widdly widdly! yea, yea i wrote that, its called "i wanna rock your body" and ugh, in parentheses it says (til the break of dawn).

5. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Aqua Teen forever :).

Man I can't wait until I'm out of my current school; it has not been the best year of my life. This is awesome news for me :).

6. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Congratulations. Just in time to attend my graduation in December (I hope!). You had better be watching the Sweet sixteen tonight!!!

7. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    congrats, thats a fun school.

8. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Yeah... i hear you... congrads...

I on other hand got denied like a minority in KKK. Because of 2 classes, yeah, so I have to wait 1 more year in community college to finish 2 classes so I can transfer, again…

9. I've never liked this state's emphasis on community colleges. I realize it keeps enrollments down at the UCs and CSUs, which is a good thing (can you imagine the disaster that would be UCLA with 60,000 students?), but the sheer size of the community college system creates the potential for bureaucratic nightmares.

10. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Actually I liked my community college. Very good teachers and I’ve learned a lot. Its not community college that is not letting me go, it’s UC that’s telling me "because you didn’t finish math you can’t transfer”. I mean c’mon, 2 classes I think I could have finished it at UC.

You are right, a bureaucratic nightmare is still there but it’s everywhere too. Some things are bad but overall it wasn’t a bad thing.