1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD George Rubino 3/4 Size Concert Model Bass Bow***$1750***Accepting Offers***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bows' started by ryan0130, Jun 27, 2018.

1. ryan0130

ryan0130 Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Duluth, GA
    Price:
    Style:
    French
    ***Price Reduced***$1750 shipped****

For sale is a George Rubino French bow. It is the Concert model and I have owned it since new in 2011. The stick is Pernambuco wood (handmade by George) with an Ebony workshop frog (frog and button are not made by George). The bow is approximately 142.5 grams and it plays unbelievably well. It is fast, articulate, well balanced, and it really pulls a big sound out of any bass with minimal effort. I've use it for solo and orchestral work and it doesn't disappoint.

The leather is showing some signs of wear; however, it does not affect the playability of the bow and any qualified luthier would be able to replace it.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Price is $1750. Killer bow for the price. I’ll consider all reasonable offers. . Can arrange a 7 day trial. Contact for details. Shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018