1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

George Smed on Conan O'Brien?

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Package Keeper, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Package Keeper

Package Keeper

Jan 29, 2006
    Last night we saw Jake Shimabukuro playing solo Ukelele on Conan O'Brien's show. My girl and I looked at each other and said if he can get on I bet I could too. So I have a huge favor to ask of my friends or anyone who passes by or reads this post. Please send, post, paste, email my videos wherever you can contact Conan O'Brien. We must flood his interweb with visions of George Smed. If I get on the show I'll give everybody a cookie.

For those who may not know "I am George Smed"

You Tube Search "George Smed"

http://www.myspace.com/conanshow
    http://www.nbc.com

2. What videos?

3. Package Keeper

Package Keeper

Jan 29, 2006
    The You Tube Videos.

4. Interestingly enough, I tried doing a search on youtube for "Package Keeper", and I don't think you could get on Conan with the results that popped up. I checked your profile, to see if you had listed your name, so I could do a more accurate search for your youtube vids, and you have absolutely no details about yourself. The only thing that gives a clue to who you are is the link you provided for your website, which isn't a bassist website (it's a foot fetish website). I'm assuming you're trolling, and if you change your homepage link in your profile, you'll have confirmed it for me.

Good luck getting on Conan.

edit: Okay, I just figured out that YOU are George Smed. Nice bass work. You might want to clarify those details in your original post.

5. Package Keeper

Package Keeper

Jan 29, 2006
    Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will work on my profile to help.

6. oh wow, i found some of your videos about a year and a half ago on google/youtube, i really enjoyed the style. good luck!