Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

George Smed

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by MikeyFingers, Jan 5, 2006.

1. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    I saw those video's a while ago and they really are very nice.

2. Yeah he's really good. I love his style and how he taps with such ease. Very relaxing to listen to me thinks. :cool:

3. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    England
    Love the melody in the tapping and his other videos, great stuff..

4. Baba Ganoosh

Baba Ganoosh

Jan 15, 2006
    The bass he is playing is an Ibanez SR800

5. yeah, i guy mentioned this guy in the lawson/manring forum...he's pretty good, I like his version of wonderful tonight...

6. Baba Ganoosh

Baba Ganoosh

Jan 15, 2006
  7. I stumbled upin Mr. Smed some time ago and I am still amazed with his work since the first time I saw it. I love those tap solos. His action must be crazy low though, don't you think? :confused:

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Wonderful tonight is cool. I love the little crossover he does with his hands.

9. Awesome. I love this song, playing it should be fun. It doesn't look as hard as I first thought it would be, still gonna be fun learning it.

edit---That's still pretty hard, and I found a tab mistake.
    When it goes 16-18-20--16 on the G string, it should be 17-19-21--16. I've been workin on the tab for like 30 minutes and trying to play it along with the recording, and the tab is definitely one fret off.