1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

German bow teacher in Eugene Oregon?

Discussion in 'Orchestral Technique [DB]' started by lakefx, Mar 13, 2016.

1. lakefx

lakefx

Sep 14, 2012
    Eugene
    Hi all,

I hope this is in the right sub forum. I took lessons weekly back in college from a great teacher, but that was 15 years ago and I took a long time away from URB. I've been playing arco with my rock band a lot recently and I need some bow technique tune up badly. I can't find many instructors in my area, so I figured I would outsource to the TB community to see if anyone has a recommendation. We are ramping up to get in the studio soon so my sloppy starts and occasional squeaks need to be fixed ASAP!

Here are the two that I've been able to find so far that seem like they could be qualified:
    Milo Fultz
    Josh Britton

Thanks!

2. Michael Eisenman

Michael Eisenman Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Eugene, Oregon
    I took my lessons with Nathan Waddell, a member of the Eugene Symphony. He teaches bass at LCC (or did, anyway). Though he plays French, I took my lessons playing German. Nathan's a good guy, and qualified to teach you basic technique—and beyond—regardless of bow type.

PM me for contact information.

3. lakefx

lakefx

Sep 14, 2012
    Eugene
    Sent you a PM. Thanks!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021